Argumentative Essay Help for Students since 2008
The price depends on 3 factors:
- Number of pages.
- Academic level.
Use our convenient calculator; check the price of your order.
We would like you to present the basic principles of writing argumentative essay. These are just some recommendations for you.
When writing an argument essay you should always strictly follow the requirements of your teacher. If you have problems with argumentative essay writing, you can always turn to our service.
So, some advice from professionals. You must remember that you own the most important tool - persuasion.
Argumentative essay - a way to make the target audience believe in the correctness of your point of view.
Professional standards of academic writing require you to present your ideas, logical analysis conducted and added proof. To make a convincing argument, you need a strong thesis, qualitative sources to prove the thesis.
How to write an argumentative essay?
- Thesis writing Thesis - the basis of argument essay. Thesis typically consists of 1-2 sentences. Take a few questions about the study, for which you will be able to answer as a result of research of sources.
- Possible sources. When writing an argumentative essay, it is important to remember that you not only discuss your opinion for the thesis, but also finding official , trust sources. You must use quotes, statistics and other data to convince the audience. Find sources for confirmation of your essay. Always choose academic publications, do not use public services such as Wikipedia. After selecting publications, consult your teacher to approved them. Using quotes, you will need to explain what exactly it supports in your argument.
- Counter Argument. In addition to the main thesis, you must submit a counter- argument. This opposition will not weaken your thesis, on the contrary, it will make it stronger. After presenting a counter argument, certainly challenge, why it did not prove true.
- Plan of argumentative essay writing.
Introduction should interest readers. Start writing passionately and emotionally. This will help make your argument not dry and formal. The following paragraph shall be evidence.
Next is emotions should not be. Only logical proof of your thesis. Your conclusion should leave the audience convinced of your righteousness.
- Check your outline. Are there any contradictions in your essay. Possibly, some material is not important. Whether gaps in your reasoning? Are there statements that are commonplace.
Types of argumentative essays.1.Persuasive Essays.
In such type of essay you present thesis and try to convince the reader in the correctness of argument. Sources used must approve the correctness of the author's perspective.
2. Research Paper.
Argumentative research papers must rely on external sources to approve the main argument. It's important to make a balanced approach. Authors must research the same amount of sources for the differing points of view as for the main argument.
3. Analysis essay.
The main goal is to analyze another author's argument.